MMG Mortgages will collect, use and divulge information about you for a variety of reasons including:
- Identifying you and verifying information you provide us. This includes meeting the legal requirements of asking you to provide the necessary information to verify your identity.
- Protection from error/fraud for both you and MMG Mortgages.
- For recommendations of products/services so we may serve you to the best of our ability.
- Presenting your mortgage application to various lenders for securing a mortgage/related service.
Our clients trust MMG Mortgages with their personal information and we are committed to keeping their privacy protected and their information confidential at all times.
MMG uses several methods to safeguard personal information including
- Physical security.
- Computer and electronic security.
- Destruction of information that is no longer needed.
- Contractual protections with third party data processors.
Personal information held by MMG consists of:
- All information provided for each application.
- Credit information obtained from or with the consent of a client.
4) This information is used by us and our affiliates only for the purposes and in the ways consented to by each client on our Client Consent form, or as required or permitted by law. These purposes can include:
- Arranging and/or renewing loan(s)/mortgage(s).
- Informing the client of group creditor insurance for which MMG Mortgages or its affiliate is the group policy holder.
- Informing the client of other products offered or approved by MMG Mortgages or its affiliates that may be of interest to the client.
5) No personal information is disclosed to third parties except as consented to by each client on our Client Consent form, or as required or permitted by law.
6) You can see and verify the accuracy of your information. You can check your information to verify, update and correct it, and to have any obsolete information removed. We may ask you to put your request in writing. You may request access to your personal information held by us, or request a change in your consent to our use of your personal information, by contacting our Privacy Compliance Officer. All inquiries or complaints regarding personal information or privacy issues can be sent to:
MMG Mortgages Management Division
Attention – Broker of Record
MMG Mortgages. Labelled Confidential
# 8, 1922 - 9th Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0V2
If you have any questions, comments or complaints please email: